Thursday, September 3, 2026

BRING BACK BIBLIA STATUTESETH!

GLANCETH THROUGH SCRIPTURESETH! Holifoldlious Supremacist Makings! Eshie!

ALPHA OPHENZAEPHA SCRIPTSETH 1:6 Nehe, Nehe! Nehatae Nevotae offortonae! Eshie! GOD Heartethness Pleasurablethness! JEHOVAH GOD Everlasting Creatoreth  Tapheken Balephonae Yehowah Nyogbo No Mlim! Eshie

(KJV.) BIBLICAL SCRIPTETH: 2 KINGS 23:36-37

(36) Jehoiakim was twenty and five years old when he began to reign, and he reigned eleven years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Zebudah, the daughter of Pedaiah of Rumah.

Zoda Whoko Tahe?

(37) And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, according to all that his fathers had done.

Opha Zen Wha Pha Tae?

Osolei insideth Osoleo; I haveth spoken, I haveth spoken unto thee; if dau refuseth transformeth, I wilt offer my own efforts! Goeth dau dae paths peacefuleth insideth disobeidenceth offers; lets see whois GOD insideth righteousness! Akpa, No Ni Afeo; Yaaye hedjorle mlim! I haveth spoken, OKae Jei Boh! Nyogbo Ji Mi!

Blezzeth be nameth GOD JEHOVAH KINGDOM OF HEAVENS! ESHIE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

EL ELOHIM GLOBALISTIC OFFERS-End Times.: BRING BACK BIBLIA STATUTESETH!

EL ELOHIM GLOBALISTIC OFFERS-End Times.: BRING BACK BIBLIA STATUTESETH! : GLANCETH THROUGH SCRIPTURESETH! Holifoldlious Supremacist Makings!...