GLANCETH THROUGH SCRIPTURESETH! Holifoldlious Supremacist Makings! Eshie!
ALPHA OPHENZAEPHA SCRIPTSETH 1:6 Nehe, Nehe! Nehatae Nevotae offortonae! Eshie! GOD Heartethness Pleasurablethness! JEHOVAH GOD Everlasting Creatoreth Tapheken Balephonae Yehowah Nyogbo No Mlim! Eshie
(KJV.) BIBLICAL SCRIPTETH: 2 KINGS 20:15-21
(15) And he said, What have they seen in thine house? And Hezekiah answered, All the things that are in mine house have they seen: there is nothing among my treasures that I have not showed them.
Hekaiah, Whetten?
(16) And Isaiah said unto Hezekiah, Hear the word of the LORD,
Whozak Elphue?
(17) Behold, the days come, that all that is in thine house, and that which thy fathers have laid up in store unto this day, shall be carried into Babylon: nothing shall be left, saith the LORD.
Whoa, Whozak?
(18) And of thy sons that shall issue from thee, which thou shalt beget, shall they take away; and they shall be enuchs in the palace of the king of Babylon.
Phrazen Whikatae?
(19) Then said Hezekiah unto Isaiah, Good is the word of the LORD which thou has spoken. And he said, Is it not good, if peace and truth be in my days?
Whatten Phazae?
(20) And the rest of the acts of Hezekiah, and all his might, and how he made a pool, and a conduit, and brought water into the city, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Judah?
Zahui Whotae?
(21) And Hezekiah slept with his fathers: and Manasseh his son reigned in his stead.
Zoen Whosh?
Osolei insideth Osoleo: Transiteth effortae onsetteth, criss-crosseth transformeth offers insideth ophezoin zodomae; I AM not insideth, I AM Backeth insideth creator woefulness fixeth phadomae; transefforteth forthwith householdest emphazaes abusiveth situateth efforts; getton outsideth offer my paths righteousness; I AM insideth offers' transpireth insideth offers; dos dau dae work insideth righteousness; ofoseo insideth donzae notten insideth justices, I knewest confesseth betterest offensiveth offers! Yaaye hedjorle mlim; ajele tse ji mi; ya oya, solemo oha mi; jei bo ni, tashi ni okwe mi ake nakia hi ke ha bo lo; I HAVETH SPOKEN, I AM JEHOVAH, ONYANKUPONG AKESIMU NYIPAH UNO!
Praise be to GOD of Spirits! GOD YAHWEH, NYOGBO TERTEGRAMMATON! Yaaye Hedjorle Mlim! Everlasting GOD Salemanuel! Eshie to GOD Kingdom Authourities! Abamlim Ahaboh o! Nyogbo Ne!
No comments:
Post a Comment